Asked by Kevin from USA | Mar. 25, 2013 21:20
About:China Consulate in Chicago

My wife and daughter are from Nanning china and are flying back for 2 months this summer.

My wife's name on her green card is Ping Huang Werley , her passport has her listed as Ping Huang .

So when we send it in , should I send our marriage license with the passports? As we want the passport to also reflect her married name so there are no travel problems.

Will we get our marriage license back?

What other forms of ID are required? green card and drivers permit? and how long to get the updated passports back being there is a name change?

Do you require any of the USCIS Documents?

And should she take any additional documents with her on her trip?

We are purchasing the tickets this week. or does that need to be done prior to getting the passport?

Thank You Sincerely Kevin Werley

Answers (1)
Answered by Leopold from USA | Mar. 26, 2013 04:34
Sorry, I am not clear. Do you mean your wife want to renew her passport in USA?
Related Questions:
HK-Guangzhou-Nanning- HK
Asked by Kaz from Australia
| Aug. 21, 2013 01:22
Can I have two transit stays in Beijing, each one less than 72 hours?
Asked by Yipeng from USA
| Mar. 22, 2014 01:37
I'm flying from America and will I get direct flight to nanning?
Asked by David standen from United States
| Feb. 16, 2015 19:01
Is transit free Visa available in Wuxu, Nanning Airport
Asked by Michael Keethin from United States
| Feb. 14, 2017 00:57
Do I need to apply for a single or double entry visa?
Asked by Alice from Ireland
| Feb. 13, 2014 01:23
Is there any flights to go from wenzhou to Nanning and return back to wenzh...
Asked by k shangs from India
| Oct. 08, 2014 04:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)