Asked by Garry from Australia | Mar. 23, 2013 21:35
About:Chinese Consulates in Thailand

12 mth Business Visa application with Multiple entries to China.

Last Friday I submitted an application in BKK with all the paperwork as shown at the consulate ( 7 items) I am an Australian on a 30 day L type in Thailand. I had a letter from Chinese company requesting a 12 month, multi entry one to provide technical support to the company. They would only issue an F category for a duration of 7 days. I gave them a copy of Intinerary which showed accommodation for 5 days. Would I have been better applying for it?

Answers (1)
Answered by jenny from Thailand | Mar. 24, 2013 02:33
The embassy has the final say. Why not try to apply for it in your country? By the way, you may read this page for more details on requirements on business visa.
Related Questions:
I work in Shanghai how can I apply a 12 mth multiple entry visa for my mom ...
Asked by Gigi from Singapore
| Apr. 19, 2012 04:39
What is requirement for Business Multiple entries within 12 months, if i al...
Asked by Mr.JAVEED from Pakistan
| Apr. 27, 2011 01:35
Wait time for 6 month multiple entry?
Asked by Darryl from Australia
| Jun. 08, 2011 02:50
what are the fees for a business visa multiple entries for one year?
Asked by candy paul from usa
| Mar. 16, 2014 02:58
With a Multiple entry 12 month M Visa
Asked by leo from Australia
| Apr. 01, 2017 00:48
What is the different between Multiple Entries Visa for 6 Months and Double...
Asked by Mrs.Azy from Malaysia
| Nov. 03, 2009 22:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)