Asked by Robyn Deacon from South Africa | Mar. 23, 2013 14:31
About:China Embassy in South Africa

Where to submit my application?

I have downloaded the visa forms.
Once we fill them in and get all documents, where do we take them to submit them?
Also, what are the bank details for deposits? Can we just go into an FNB and make a payment?

Answers (1)
Answered by Daniel | Mar. 24, 2013 03:06
You have to submit your application to the Chinese consulate or embassy in your consular district. If you apply from the Chinese embassy directly, please take the deposit slip given by the embassy to deposit the money at the FNB. The slip contains the account number and how much money you should deposit. If you apply from the consulate general in your district, you will get a deposit slip too. It tells you where to pay for the fee.

Please do ask for the deposit receipt from the bank because you have to take the pick-up form and the deposit receipt to collect your visa.
Related Questions:
I want to visit Shanghai with my family for 2 weeks. Where do I submit the ...
Asked by Vinay Mayur from Bahrain
| Sep. 12, 2014 01:14
Multiple entry 1 year for Malaysian residing in Sabah
Asked by Clarice J from Malaysia
| Aug. 06, 2015 00:43
I live in San Diego and am traveling to China for vaca. How/where do I sub...
Asked by Mark from USA
| Feb. 26, 2016 20:49
Hi, i am Pakistani national and holding chinese visa and want to visit Maca...
Asked by Hafiz Abdul Rehman Saleem from Pakistan
| Dec. 14, 2016 19:32
Hi, I want to obtain visa for my boss who is holding Canadian Nationality....
Asked by Mr.sajo from john
| Aug. 27, 2009 19:47
I live in Hobart, Tasmania. Where should I submit my visa application for a...
Asked by Mrs.Paine from Australia
| Apr. 08, 2011 02:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)