Asked by Jenn from Canada | Mar. 07, 2013 21:31
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Toronto-Shanghai-Taiwan-Hong Kong-Toronto

I planned my trip this way to only stay in Shanghai for 72 hours and then fly to Taiwan and Hong Kong. Does the 72 hr visa still apply to me even though my next 2 destinations could be considered Chinese (even though I've read Canadians don't need visas for Taiwan and Hong Kong)? thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Alfred from China | Mar. 08, 2013 03:39
Hi, you are eligible to use this policy. You can also confirm this with Shanghai airport Immigration if necessary: 0086-21-51105100
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)