Asked by Rolando Paroginog from Canada | Mar. 06, 2013 06:47
About:Beijing Capital International Airport

Hi There, I bookl already my flight but I lost my passport, can I used a travel document.

I'm in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and my flight will stop to Beijing Terminal 3 before to Manila, and I'm planning to get a new passport in Manila when I got there, pls let me know if China Airline accept the Travel Doc. Thank you and have a nice day, Leo

Answers (1)
Answered by Jones | Mar. 10, 2013 00:58
If your stop in Beijing is just a layover en route to Manila, then the travel document isn't an issue at all for the Beijing Airport. That is, if you are allowed to travel to your final destination of Manila with the travel document supplied by your consulate, then you will be allowed to board your flight even if there is a stop in Beijing.
Related Questions:
Hi, im studying in chengdu. i lost my passport last week. i have already bo...
Asked by Ms.yohan from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 17, 2009 21:43
Any one can advise on this?
Asked by winfield from Singapore
| Sep. 10, 2015 03:27
Travel document. I can use this to fly within china ??
Asked by Shyam from China
| Oct. 09, 2017 20:52
Hi, Am a Liberian student studying in Malaysia. I lost my passport and I ...
Asked by Mr.James Reynolds from Liberia
| Nov. 08, 2010 00:48
I am a singapore passport holder and I am Singaporean. I lost my bag last ...
Asked by Mr.Chua Eng Lee from China
| Dec. 27, 2009 03:24
lost passport
Asked by chan from HK
| Mar. 02, 2015 02:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)