Asked by NithyaJothi from India | Feb. 28, 2013 05:46
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Visa application from inland China

I am an Indian put up in China. My husband is working in China & he has a one year work permit. I depend on my husband & i have a one year visa too. Should we apply for a separate visa to enter Hongkong (tourist). If it need to be obtained, can I obtain it on arrival?

Answers (1)
Answered by Cliff from India | Mar. 01, 2013 00:37
Hi, Indians are exempted from visa to HK for 14 days, but you may need to book hotels and return tickets in advance for entry.

Besides, Your husband has a residence permit based on his Z, right? if yes, it is enough for him to re-enter mainland from Hong Kong. Also, you should check your one year visa first, if it is multiple entries, then it is ok too.
Related Questions:
What is the address of the Inland Revenue Department in Beijing?
Asked by Ms.Glenn from USA
| Oct. 06, 2010 20:21
Hi, I will travel to China in June and I stay at different places (all in C...
Asked by Ms.Kelly from Nethelands
| May. 15, 2010 20:51
Hello, I and my girlfriend would like to travel from Kathmandu to Lhasa and...
Asked by Mr.Jiri Preclik from Czech Republic
| Feb. 21, 2010 01:32
Do I need a visum?
Asked by Dirk from Netherlands
| Dec. 28, 2017 03:30
could you please confirm if the following address really exist. Inland Rev...
Ms.OFELIA_10 from Philippines
| Sep. 09, 2010 01:53
I am going for a mini-tour to Asia. I will be leaving Canada around februar...
Asked by Ms.Julie from Canada
| Feb. 01, 2010 03:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)