Asked by navin from United Kingdom | Feb. 27, 2013 00:47
About:Chinese Embassy in Brunei

i am currently in uk arm forces and thinking to visit my relative in hong kong

i am currently in uk. serving for the british army, i am planning to visit my relatives in hong kong . i am a nepalese passport holder. i wanna visit for maximum 2-3 weeks . could you please help me with the process, what are the requirement, paperwork, any sponser needed ...etc....

thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Flora from New Zealand | Feb. 27, 2013 03:40
If you are now in UK, you can try to submit your application to Chinese embassy or consulates in your place. For HK requirements, you need to provide an Application Form, one passport-size photo; Valid passport with blank pages and a photocopy of the data page; Hong Kong guarantor (or company name)'s address, telephone number (if none, please fill in form with "No guarantor"). Copy of UK visa/Resident Permit (if any). Besides, Round trip air-ticket booking list, hotel reservation, bank statement and employed certificate may also be required.
Related Questions:
Travelling to China through Hong Kong
Asked by Richard from Netherlands
| Mar. 02, 2015 01:09
Good noon. I would like to ask where to get hk visa in Davao city?
Asked by Ian from Philippines
| Feb. 26, 2014 03:19
Am I able to catch the high speed train from HK to Beijing to see the Great...
Asked by Dan from United Kingdom
| Nov. 21, 2017 19:42
Pakistani Passport Holder - Require Visa for China from UK
Asked by Ali from United Kingdom
| Oct. 15, 2017 21:16
Hello there. My name is Justina and I am a holder of Lithuanian passport
Asked by Justina from United Kingdom
| Aug. 06, 2016 04:16
supporting letter from Hongkong
Asked by belle from Hongkong
| Feb. 29, 2012 03:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)