Asked by M.B.makeen from Sri Lanka | Feb. 21, 2013 10:30
About:Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka

visa for china and hongkong for sri lankans

dear Sir/Madam,

Our daughter is studying in Tianjin Medical University, she is to be graduated in July 2013 and my wife and I wanted to take part on this occasion and wanted to travel to Hongkong for one week and come back to China mainland and fly back to Sri Lanka, we want to stay one month all together, my question is what type of visa do we need to apply and where? how much is the fees in Sri Lankan Rupees/ please answer asap.


Answers (1)
Answered by Quentin from Australia | Feb. 22, 2013 02:32
You need to apply for a HK visa and also a Chinese tourist visa L from Chinese embassy in Sri Lanla. RS 5,300 excluding postage once your application will be sent to HK for approval.
Related Questions:
I heard that China has graned on arrival visa o Sri Lankans, Is it correct?...
Asked by Indra Basnayake from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 11, 2013 02:47
i understand that in PVG China transit visa is not required for Sri Lanka...
Asked by Mr.thraka ranasinghe from srilanka
| Aug. 22, 2010 20:50
Do Sri Lankans holding Hong Kong ID need to obtain Macau Visa prior to visi...
Asked by Mr.SDDS from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 01, 2010 02:51
Do we need transit visa for beijing airport, only for 2 hours?
Asked by navaratnam from Sri Lanka
| Jul. 20, 2011 19:23
Sir . we are sri lankans .we have got registered and been invited to visi...
Asked by Mr.Hector Abeyaratna from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 30, 2009 01:19
I was told that I cannot apply a visa to China individually and has to be a...
Asked by Mr.Alex from Sri Lanka
| Feb. 22, 2011 03:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)