Asked by lax from uk | Feb. 04, 2013 02:08
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

can i apply for two visas of different types

i am going for a business trip thus have been given an invitation letter for 3 months single entry, but i want to arrive early and stay longer than the dates submitted in the letter. in addition i want to gain multiple entry. is it possible for me to apply for a tourist visa and a business visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Brian | Feb. 04, 2013 20:59
Hi, you can only have one Chinese visa at a time. If you have a letter for 3 months single entry, you can not get a multiple entry with it. But if you get a single entry business, you can enter China any day within its validity, and try to extend it when you are in China if you want to stay longer.
Related Questions:
We want to take train D378 from Taizhou to Shanghai. I see two different ty...
Asked by Mr.Joaquin Oriol from USA
| Feb. 15, 2011 01:40
I am flying in to Shanghai and spending less than 144 hours before going on...
Asked by Pete from United Kingdom
| Aug. 14, 2017 03:36
I will working in china for approx one year as a volunteer with a program t...
Asked by Susan from USA
| Jun. 10, 2014 02:52
Planning to arrive in Beijing, travel to Xian by train, fly to Guilin and t...
Asked by Glenda from Singapore
| Oct. 11, 2017 22:20
Copenhagen-PEK airport - Osaka then Tokyo-shanghai Hongqiao / Shanghai Pudd...
Asked by Johan from Sweden
| Jun. 01, 2016 03:34
I am an iranian woman, wanting to go for a visit to hong kong and china. Wh...
Asked by Mrs.Paloma Hatami from Iran
| Jan. 11, 2009 02:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)