Asked by Ms.EM00105 | Jan. 29, 2013 21:52
About:Macau Visa Policy

Vietnamese friend , resident in France visiting Macau


I have a Vietnamese friend, living in France/Paris for almost 10 years, studying at university. My friend wants to visit me here in Macau, has a France resident card, already applied for French nationality but still waiting. Was in HK last year, with tourist VISA for 3 months.

Being in this condition, I would like to ask if:

1. Is there a possibility to apply for the VISA on arrival?

2. In case of not, me being a friend, have I to write an invitation letter, or prove my residence in Macau or have to present any other document or applying proposal for my friend to stay here? I heard about an invitation letter, where can I get a template model to follow?

3. If my friend gets the VISA for 3 months multiple entrys for instance, for how many days is my friend allowed to stay in Macau?

Many thanks in advance.


Answers (1)
Answered by Joyce | Jan. 30, 2013 01:13
No, your friend should apply for a Macao visa in advance before entry. If you are now in Macao, you may have this done from Macao immigration department directly. There is no sample of Invitation letter on this site, but you may search online for it. As i know, the letter should include your firend's name, gender,and date of birth, purpose of the visit, travel itinerary such as date of entry and exit, places of visit, relationship between you both, and who will bear the expenses of the applicant in Macao. If he/she will stay at your place, your address and copy of your residence permit/visa for Macao is necessary.
Generally, it allows 30 days per entry.
Related Questions:
My friend is vietnamese, She is working in Macau and wants to visit Hong Ko...
Asked by Richard from Macau
| May. 17, 2013 01:36
Hi, i'm Vietnamese and Singapore permenant resident. I plan to travel to Ma...
Asked by Ms.Helen from Singapore
| Mar. 15, 2010 22:32
Good day! I will travel from Taipei to India (New Delhi) with 2 transits: M...
Asked by Sam from Vietnam
| Oct. 17, 2016 01:47
Asked by ELAIN from MACAU
| Sep. 08, 2015 21:49
how many entries recquired if also going to HK and macau
Asked by Narjisse from France
| Oct. 09, 2014 03:31
Hi, Im a Vietnamese citizen and living in US as a permanent resident. Can I...
Asked by Ms.Lam
| May. 24, 2010 21:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)