Asked by Pawan Kandoi from India | Jan. 29, 2013 04:05
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Change of Single entry to double entry visa for china upon arrival in china

I am a Indian and is visiting Hefei on single entry visa valid for 3 months from 19 Feb 2013. while returing to india via Guangzhou i would like to spend 2 days in guangzhou(23&24 Feb 2013) and 1 day(25 Feb 2013) in macau. For visiting macau being indian I don't need visa for 1 day but after visiting macau i would like to come back GZ to catch my flight on 26 Feb 2013 to New delhi. can i get changed my L to double entry at Hefei or in GZ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Glen | Jan. 30, 2013 03:48
Hi, you can try to extend your visa at PSB in Hefei with one more entry, providing explanation why you need it, or prepare your travel itinerary to Macao from Guangzhou for application.
Related Questions:
Can you change a single entry visa to a double entry when already in China?...
Asked by stephen from UK
| Apr. 16, 2013 04:57
can i change my single entry visa to multiple entry or double entry after e...
Asked by jamir from India
| Jun. 04, 2012 21:31
If my trip to China (back & forth) is from Brunei - Miri, Malaysia - Singa...
Asked by Carmen Lee from Brunei
| Oct. 30, 2011 21:32
tourist visa fee for an indian for single entry and double entry?
Asked by vijay from India
| Oct. 12, 2013 03:04
Will I be able to visit other countries with a student visa during my stay ...
Asked by Margot
| Apr. 20, 2015 21:02
Visiting shanghai and hongkong, is that single or double entry visa?
Asked by Elaine from South Africa
| Aug. 12, 2015 22:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)