Asked by Erika from United States | Jan. 23, 2013 03:06
About:China Embassy in Venezuela

what documents do I need to apply for a multiple entry visa to China including Hong Kong?

I'm Venezuelan currently living in United States (I'm a permanent resident of United States) what documents do I need for a tourist visa with multiple entries? 16 days in total, travelling to Guangzhou for the Canton Fair, I live in Miami and cannot travel at the moment, do you recommend a tourist company that handles my paperwork and application?

Answers (3)
Answered by Francis | Jan. 23, 2013 03:17
Your application should be submitted to Consulate General of PRC in Houston. If you can not go in person, you can entrust any agency or your friends to handle on your behalf. But if you visit for Canton Fair in Guangzhou only, a single entry business visa F is enough. Invitation letter from China is required. BTW, if it is your first time to visit China, you are not able to get a multiple entry.
Answered by ERika from United States | Jan. 23, 2013 04:26
thank you for the immediate response, so it means that if I get a letter of invitation from China I do not need to send my air tickets and hotel reservation with my visa application? or it means I need to send all 3 (invitation letter, airline tickets and hotel reservations)?
Answered by Francis | Jan. 24, 2013 00:13
Generally, invitation letter is enough, bou'd better prepare all 3 of these documents to secure a business visa. BTW, your US greed card/certificate or permit for residence is required.
Related Questions:
I'm HK resident with the card to return China, can I apply for multiple en...
Asked by Ms.Jade from HK
| Aug. 04, 2010 04:26
L tourist visa required multiple entry, what documents do I need and how lo...
Asked by MIKE .f from SCOTLAND
| Jan. 07, 2014 02:29
Hi I am a Malaysian citizen and visit China a lot.
Asked by Shin Ch from Malaysia
| Aug. 30, 2016 22:32
I am argentinian and want to go to china for tourism. I also want tO go to ...
Asked by Nicolas from Argentina
| Aug. 23, 2012 04:00
I have a one year multiple entry Student visa on a Pakistani passport. What...
Asked by Mr.Zain from Pakistan
| Jan. 21, 2011 04:07
Hello guys, I 'm a Ghanaian Citizen working in Shenzhen with Computer compa...
Asked by Mit from China
| Dec. 29, 2016 20:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)