Asked by Ms Mok from Canada | Jan. 15, 2013 01:02
About:China Consulate in Vancouver

Can I apply for a Hongkong SAR passport in Vancouver?

I am a Canadian & live in Vancouver. I hold a valid Hongkong ID card. Can I apply for a Hongkong SAR passport in Vancouver? Will the Hongkong SAR passport be issued according to my maiden name and also please advise address & fees for application in Vancouver? Thanks.

Ms Mok

Answers (1)
Answered by Paul | Jan. 15, 2013 04:01
Hi, about the eligibility for HK SAR passport, you can refer to the official website of HK government. If yes, then you can submit your application to the consulate at 288-1338 West Broadway, Vancouver, B.C. V6H 1H2.
Fee is US$48 (32 pages), and US$59(48 pages) valid for 10 years. You need to pay extra for post delivery.
Related Questions:
I am a Hongkong SAR Passport holder together with a Hongkong/Macau residenc...
Asked by Mr.NGAN from CANADA
| May. 25, 2010 02:07
I live in Vancouver, please advise address of Consulate I can collect my SA...
Asked by Melina Iu from Canada
| Sep. 29, 2012 01:59
Can I schedule an appointment to renew my expired HK SAR passport? Office a...
Asked by Louis from Vancouver
| Mar. 20, 2012 04:31
Where and how can I renewel my Hong Kong SAR Passport in Vancouver? It's e...
Asked by Po from Canadaa
| Jun. 01, 2012 02:51
I am a Bangladeshi passport holder. For Hongkong SAR Transit visa. how man...
Asked by Sharif Mohammad Syedul Islam from Canada
| Sep. 10, 2011 02:53
Did a Tourist Visa needed when you have a valid Hong Kong SAR passport
Asked by Esther Ho from Canada
| Aug. 21, 2011 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)