Asked by Dali | Dec. 21, 2012 09:06
About:China Work Visa

z visa and residence permit for my husband

I 'm from Lebanon an English teacher in China since 3 years and a half. I got my Z in Hong Kong. I ve just got married in Hong Kong and got the marriage certificate. My husband is from Nigeria. He has the X and is a student in China. He is going to end his studies in 2 months and his X will expire too. As now we are married, he can get the z and residence permit as an accompanying family member. My residence will expire in April 2013 and i will renew it. Please what are the requiered documents my husband needs to submit to get the Z and residence permit? Does he need to go to Hong Kong to get it? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Gabriel | Dec. 22, 2012 02:12
Hi, your husband may need to leave first and apply for as dependent in Nigeria. Documents needed are your marriage certificate, copies of your Z, work permit and residence permit. But please be clear that if he will work in China, he can apply for a Z for work directly. Accompanying visa can not be used to work. Currently, it is very difficult to do it in HK.
Related Questions:
Can my husband come with me if I teach in China with a Z visa?
Asked by Nik from UK
| Jun. 14, 2013 21:13
can i change S1 or S2 to Z in China? if i get a job in China?
Asked by George from Nigeria
| Jun. 24, 2018 20:46
I have a visa Z my husband enter china with a M type can he applied also f...
Asked by Carmen from Mexico
| Apr. 13, 2017 04:24
What other permits needed to enter Tibet.
Asked by Leika from Philippines
| Oct. 10, 2015 21:08
S1 Visa to Z
| Apr. 05, 2016 03:52
Can I work with the S1 visa?
Asked by Anna from China
| Feb. 28, 2016 21:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)