Asked by Rafa from Spain | Dec. 10, 2012 05:38
About:Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka

Visa for Spainsh from Sri Lanka


I have Spanish nationality, and Ill travel around Asia from end December till end February. Since Ill be working in Sri Lanka for 3 weeks (end December to middle January), can I get a China VISA from China Embassy in Colombo? Ill visit China for tourism.
I also want to visit Hong Kong, I guess that I need a double entry, but how I can get one for Hong Kong?
And my last question, what requsites do I need to get it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Chloe | Dec. 11, 2012 19:50
Hi, you are not required visa to HK if you hold Spanish passport, so a single entry China tourist visa is enough. A single entry Chinese visa is valid for 3 months from issue date, so you'd better apply in advance in Spain before departure. Because to apply in a third country may require long-term visa or residence permit for that country.
Related Questions:
What is the VISA fee for one entry from Sri Lanka
Asked by Lionel Dahanayake from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 05, 2014 21:18
i want to know if a lady from nigeria living in spain with spainsh residen...
Asked by pati from Nigeria
| Nov. 27, 2012 02:45
I am going to sri lanka from canada through china. need to get the transit...
Asked by Viji from Canada
| Sep. 29, 2015 20:31
How to get Hong Kong transit visa from Sri Lanka?
Asked by Sandhya from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 16, 2015 19:05
What is the visa fee tourist from Sri lanka, staying for 2 weeks
Asked by Nirmali beling from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 01, 2012 04:53
Could I pleae know the route options (Air/Land/Ferry) to get to Macau from ...
Asked by Ms.Shani from Sri Lanka
| Feb. 05, 2011 03:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)