Asked by Scott from USA | Dec. 06, 2012 00:43
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Bringing GF to China

I am currently trying to get everything togethere to bring my Girlfriend that I have been seeing for over a year here to China with me after CNY. i am a American that lives here most of the year for work. She does not work. I really don't want to use an agency, but if have to will. Any recommendations for what I will need to make this process easier, looking to get minumum 6 months multiple entrie visa.

Best Regards

Answers (1)
Answered by paula | Dec. 06, 2012 03:48
Have you visited China before? if this is your first time to China, you are not able to get a multiple entries. If you will shoulder all the travel expense, you need to provide your bank statement and income tax return form. Round-trip ticket and hotel reservation are required if visit for tourism.
Related Questions:
I am a rooster and my gf is a dog. Seems we are incompatible ?
Asked by Terry Chan from Hng Kong
| Dec. 13, 2014 02:34
can i bring dried herbs for cooking fron indonesia?
Asked by guest from China
| Jun. 05, 2013 02:57
What is the punishment for bringing prohibited items into China?
Asked by linsef;sg from South Africa
| Nov. 17, 2014 01:25
Are there rules for bringing a bicycle one board? If so what are they?
Asked by lillian from usa
| Aug. 03, 2017 20:31
For a single entry visa how much days I could be allowed to stay in china?
Asked by Akshay from India
| Jul. 30, 2015 21:42
If I am bringing gifts to China, can they be wrapped?
Asked by jj from USA
| Apr. 15, 2014 21:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)