Asked by Dimithra Heshan Thamel from New Zealand | Dec. 05, 2012 21:37
About:China Embassy in New Zealand

How to get a transit visa - Hong Kong, if i am on a Sri Lankan Passport but am NZ PR.

I am 18 Years Old and my father works at Air New Zealand and we are both travelling to Sri lanka on 1st January 2013 under Staff tickets. However, I have Sri Lanka passport and I have to get the transit visa in Hong Kong. I have already been to Hong Kong and got the visa from the Chinese Embassy in Wellington. As I am already planning to go in january, I would like to know how to go about it and the documents necessary to get one for transit, these including transit application form (Hong Kong), fees and physical address of the embassy.
Thank you for your time

Kind Regards

Dimithra Heshan Thamel.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ingrid | Dec. 06, 2012 02:59
Yes, you need to get a transit visa in advance. If you have been issued one before, I think you are clear with the requirements. The application takes time, so you'd better start asap from Chinese embassy in Wellington.
Related Questions:
I am a Australian PR holder hold a Sri Lanka
Asked by Dilak from Australia
| May. 02, 2017 01:45
Transit Visa for Sri Lankan who has a PR Card in Canada
Asked by Sean from Canada
| Dec. 19, 2015 00:56
Sri Lankan Passport holder to Hong Kong
Asked by Mr.Bandara from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 11, 2015 01:42
I fly to New York by Cathay Pacific transit in Hong Kong. Do I need obtain ...
Asked by Fernanda from Singapore
| May. 22, 2015 04:43
Visa requirement, where should I apply for it
Asked by Kithsiri from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 16, 2016 01:32
Hi I am Ravi need to go Hong Kong for business meeting on behalf of comany....
Asked by Mr.Ravi from Singapore
| Oct. 14, 2009 04:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)