Asked by Marlon from UAE | Dec. 02, 2012 09:15
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

Me and my girlfriend are travelling from Dubai to Manila, connecting in China.

Me and my girlfriend are working in UAE and are travelling from Dubai to Manila for New Year holiday, connecting in China (guangzhou). We would like to stay for 1 day in a hotel while going and another day while coming back to Dubai. What are the visa requirements? Can we get the visa upon arrival? We have roundtrip tickets to show, and our nationality is Filipinos.

Answers (1)
Answered by Kay | Dec. 03, 2012 03:18
You have to apply for a China transit visa for your stop in Guangzhou in UAE before the departure with your passport, application form, one recent taken photo, air ticket to Manila. If you don't have residence permit of UAE, you will have to go back to Philippines to do the application. China doesn't issue VOA unless the applicant is under emergency.
Related Questions:
How much the one way connecting flight from Dubai to Manila for Dec?
Asked by Ms.carmelita aragoza from Philippines
| Nov. 24, 2010 19:50
Have a layover of 9hrs from Manila to Hong Kong then Dubai, do i need visa ...
Asked by Joseph from Philippines
| Apr. 25, 2017 04:31
Travelling to japan with transit in shanghai
Asked by Mel from Philippines
| Nov. 24, 2015 03:23
Visa for Filipinos
Asked by Noreen from United Kingdom
| Oct. 08, 2012 04:06
Transit in beijing for 12 hours
Asked by Mike from Phillipines
| May. 26, 2012 04:04
just want to ask what is the baggage allowence from manila to dubai?
Asked by ansary from dubai
| May. 06, 2013 03:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)