Asked by joe from Hong Kong | Nov. 27, 2012 23:52
About:China Embassy in U.K.

I am holding permanent hong kong ID card and UK passport and i want to do business in Shenzhen

I am living in HK over 20 years and my wife is HK chines and i have doughtier too they both holing chines and HK permanent ID card i am holing only HK permanent ID card and UK passport i wanted to start my business in Shenzhen china i wanted to apply business visa what documents i needed for visa and where i should do for visa any advice will be appreciated.thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jean | Nov. 28, 2012 02:33
I am not sure if you mean to open a company in Shenzhen or do business with a company in Shenzhen? Generally, to apply for a F business visa, you need to provide invitation letter from the company or a letter issued by local Foreign Economy & Trade Bureau.
Related Questions:
HK visa free with Zimbabwe passport?
Asked by Cindy from South Africa
| Oct. 05, 2012 22:04
I am holding a Lebanese passport and I'm a permanent resident in Canada. I...
Asked by Mr.Hassan from Lebanon
| Jul. 11, 2009 02:14
Canadian Permanent Resident holds a HK SAR Passport wish to travel from Tor...
Asked by Joey
| Aug. 16, 2013 02:56
Do malaysian need visa to visit Guangzhou?
Asked by Poon Kok Wai from Singapore
| Oct. 25, 2011 22:30
I am permanent resident of UK but holding Pakistani passport, I want to tra...
Asked by muhammad asim from United Kingdom
| May. 10, 2016 21:46
Hong Kong citizen visiting Seoul Korea
Asked by Cz
| Mar. 20, 2012 20:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)