Asked by amirsan from Uzbekistan | Nov. 27, 2012 09:07
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

HK visa for uzbek nationals

i am contacting you regarding Honk Kong visa for uzbekisan nationality
holder, my name is Amir and i am in China holding business F visa that
i got extended for 6 months and which will be expired March 13, 2013,
i paid a lot for the service which i believe doen`t worth, hence i
would like to obtain one for HK and extend my F there.

i am living in xiamen at the moment and i was told that there is
application to Immigration Division office in Guangzhou, i would very
appreciate if u could let me know more if you are aware...

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Nov. 28, 2012 01:55
Sorry, you can not extend your F visa in HK. If you need to visit China after your current visa expires, you need to leave and apply in your home country.
Related Questions:
we are EC nationals, do we need a visa for 1 or 2 days trip by train to Gua...
Asked by nicolas from France
| Nov. 07, 2016 03:55
Do nationals of Cyprus/Ukraine enjoy free entry to HK (assume they have a r...
Asked by George Stylianou from Cyprus
| Feb. 20, 2014 01:35
How about entry pass
Asked by shankar from India
| Mar. 06, 2016 20:54
Nationals of Mozambique need entry visa into Macau ?
Asked by Eduardo Duarte from Mozambique
| Nov. 03, 2013 02:21
Does Saudi nationals require visa to Hong Kong
Asked by Shaker Abdullah from Saudi Arabia
| Dec. 20, 2015 21:35
the visa form is common for all nationals?
Asked by anand kunjwal from India
| Jan. 14, 2016 02:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)