Asked by Lyan from Philippines | Nov. 19, 2012 12:05
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

How could i get an invitation letter from authorized agency in china?

Good day! I already have an L type single entry granted 14 days of stay. I was supposed to travel 1st week of november to xiamen but was not allowed by immigration due to lack of supporting documents. My visa and ticket was arranged by a travel agency here in the Phil. but did not informed us about other supporting documents that we need to provide for the travel. This is supposed to be my 1st international visit mainly to visit a friend and his family. My friend shoulders all the expenses for me. I was supposed to stay at their place. Immigration was asking me to pass an invitation letter authenticated by philippine consulate in china. But my friend is having a hard time complying requirements. Instead,Can i just possibly get an invitation letter from authorized travel agency? Buy tour package for few days and spend the remaining days at my friend's place? Would this be a better option and could this assure that immigration would already allow me to go out of the country?

Answers (1)
Answered by Evelyn | Nov. 20, 2012 02:38
Hi, if you got visa already, but were told to provide invitation letter authenticated by your embassy/consulate in China, you have to follow them. Invitation letter from an travel agency may not be sufficient. Anyway, you can try to contact a travel agency like this travelchinaguide, and ask if they can issue this letter for you.
Related Questions:
Dear Madam/Sir In the requirements for business visa it says that the invi...
Asked by Mr.Hossein from Iran
| Jan. 09, 2011 00:32
booking confirmation from a travel agency in china and roundtrip tickets be...
Asked by pidoux from Philippines
| Oct. 08, 2012 03:10
Authorized Invitation Letter .
Asked by Adel from Qatar
| Aug. 20, 2016 21:44
invitation or confirmation letter
Asked by shahzad from pakistan
| Jan. 07, 2013 02:38
Duration of L visa to China if I have invitation letter from an Authorized ...
Asked by may from Philippines
| Sep. 03, 2012 22:58
How can I contact China tourist bureau
Asked by Raf from Bangladesh
| Jul. 18, 2017 04:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)