Asked by Kim from Canada | Nov. 17, 2012 00:38
About:China Transit Visa

Help do i need a visa??

Okay so I am from Canada and I Have 2 layovers in China one in Kunming for 17 hours and the one in Shanghai for 20 hours... BUT I have to change airports from Shanghai to Shanghai-pu Dong ... Do I need a visa for this???
Depart: Sun, Dec 02 04:05 PM Kathmandu, NP (KTM)
Arrive: Sun, Dec 02 09:15 PM Kunming, CN (KMG)
Depart: Mon, Dec 03 02:30 PM Kunming, CN (KMG)
Arrive: Mon, Dec 03 05:30 PM Shanghai, CN (SHA)
Note: Change of airport is required for connecting to next flight.

Depart: Tue, Dec 04 01:30 PM Shanghai-pu Dong, CN (PVG)
Arrive: Tue, Dec 04 08:10 AM Vancouver, BC, CA (YVR)

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Nov. 17, 2012 02:41
Hi, you need to apply for a transit visa in advance because you will transit in two cities in China and the stopovers in total is longer than 24 hours.
Related Questions:
I am in china on an X2 visa and will be applying for an F type
Asked by Michelle from South Africa
| Jun. 13, 2017 21:37
hi, im from philippines, i plan to travel to hk just for 1 day.
Asked by jo from Philippines
| Jan. 22, 2018 00:39
I need visa
Asked by Sulekha from Uganda
| Jul. 06, 2018 01:42
I am accompanying my son to drop him in a school in china.
Asked by Victor from ...
| May. 11, 2017 04:25
disembarking off a ship in Shanghai and going to airport same day
Asked by Tina from USA
| Feb. 03, 2017 00:03
please help me,am a philippine ordinary passport holder,,do i need visa to ...
Asked by Ms.jamie from philippines
| Mar. 01, 2011 18:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)