Asked by John from US Citizen | Nov. 07, 2012 17:33
About:Embassy & Consulates of U.S.A. in China

How can I get back if I have a single entry F?

I am (US citizen) currently working in (Guangzhou) on a business visa and want to travel to Hawaii to meet my family coming there from the States. I am on a one entry. How do I leave China and then get back into the country. I'm leaving out of Hong Kong. Do I just apply to get back in on a new visa when I return to Hong Kong from Hawaii? and is it possible to get a multiple entry business F when I return from Hawaii as I want to visit Hong Kong from Guangzhou once I have returned from Hawaii or should I just get a tourist L and apply for a business F after my visit to Hong Kong. I will be working in Guangzhou until September 2013.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lassie | Nov. 08, 2012 02:45
You can apply for a new one when you retrun to HK, through the Commissioner's Office of China Foreign Ministry. It is possible to get a multiple entry if you have been granted more than 2 F visas before. And better prepare an invitation letter in advance before leaving for Hawaii.
Related Questions:
Enough time to get visa in 3 days
Asked by Huong.Tran (Aus) from Vietnam
| Feb. 16, 2013 20:41
To whom it may concern, I am a foreign student in China holding the F-Vi...
Asked by Ms.Anna from Germany
| Jan. 06, 2011 21:57
Apply for a new F Visa in Hong Kong
Asked by Petra from Austria
| Jan. 09, 2013 00:51
Hi! Im currently in Shanghai holding F single entry visa, i want to go back...
Ms.CARLJR from Philippines
| Jul. 26, 2009 21:37
Australian passport holder, living in Shanghai - can i get a new china visa...
Asked by Yin Ker from United States
| Sep. 17, 2011 22:49
I have a F visa for single entry and i am at present in Qingdao. Can i visi...
Asked by sareen from INDIA
| Dec. 01, 2011 01:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)