Asked by Aisha | Nov. 05, 2012 11:25
About:China Student Visa

Why is the 000 days after entry as duration?

Hello, I applied for a X visa in the Chinese embassy in Ireland and I received it. It is valid for 3 months but under duration of each stay it says 000 days after entry. Is that a problem or a mistake. My brother received the same visa and it says the same thing. My dad is coming with us on a normal tourist visa for a week and it says 30 days after entry. I know we have to apply for a temporary residence permit when we get there but will this be a problem? Thanks, Aisha

Answers (1)
Answered by Cody | Nov. 06, 2012 02:28
Hi, this is all right without any problem. 000 is issued as duration on student and work visa to China. You will get a residence permit within 30 days after entry, then the visa expires.
Related Questions:
overstayed questions
Asked by david from Kenya
| May. 29, 2013 03:57
hello i am having X visa and now i like to study to another private acupunc...
Asked by Mr.hnag from BANGLADESH)
| Mar. 25, 2010 02:44
Indian got my work(Z) type but it just have single entry and 0 days of dura...
Asked by Ajay from India
| Sep. 25, 2017 01:13
What if I can't get the temporary Residence Permit
| Aug. 22, 2016 22:34
2 entries for 90 days for my L visa
Asked by cornelia reiwald from Switzerland
| Feb. 05, 2015 02:23
can l stay in for 30 days, after visa expirs when already in China.
Asked by Margaret from Kenya
| Apr. 13, 2016 03:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)