Asked by ashik from India | Nov. 04, 2012 19:53
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

iam an indian...can i able to get on arrival visa....

hi......iam an indian...i planed to travel hongkong on 28th dec till 5th january...for celebrating this new year...and iam in a great confusion that whether they will give me on arrival visa for was a 14days not coming with my family or with my friends....i am alone....and i would like to celebrate this new year in please tell there any problem for me to enter into hongkong....and also tell me in which place the night clubs are famous?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jane | Nov. 05, 2012 00:05
In fact, Indian passport holders are visa free to Hk for no more than 14 days, but you will be required to show yoru return air ticket, valid passport and financial standing of enough money to cover your stay at the entry port to the immigration officers.

If you want to go to the night clubs, you can go to east Tsim Sha Tsui, Lan Kwai Fong and Wan Chai.
Related Questions:
Hi iam from india wanting to attend the CPHi in Shanghai. Can I get a visa...
Asked by Willie singh from India
| Jun. 15, 2016 22:56
I hold a US passport. I am arriving into HKG and need a visa on arrival for...
Asked by trak from USA
| Jun. 20, 2016 04:12
Iam a Jamaica live in the usa With a Jamaica passport can I get a visa on a...
Asked by Michael Laidley from Jamaica
| Oct. 25, 2016 22:29
Iam a Filipino contract worker her in Malaysia (DH) Am i able to get a visa...
Asked by Carie from Philippines
| Aug. 08, 2012 02:01
Visa on arrival for saudia arabia citizen
Asked by Aly from Saudia arabia
| Oct. 07, 2018 19:55
Iam planning to visit macau do i have to get it issued from my country or ...
Asked by Ms.Nargisa from Uzbekistan
| Nov. 27, 2010 02:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)