Asked by Elpidio from Philippines | Nov. 01, 2012 20:00
About:Embassy & Consulates of Philippines in China

Passport Renewal in Shenzhen

I'm Elpidio F. Beltran a Filipino OFW, presently I'm working here in Ningbo-China and by January 2013 I will transfer to Zhenshen for a new project for a period of 3-years. And my Passport will expire on June 02,2013. My question is; what is the nearest Consulate General of the Republic of the Philippines in Zhenshen and how long it will take to get or apply for a new passport and how much RMB shall i pay and other requirements to prepare before I go there. In addition can I know the working days and office time? Thanks and have a nice day...

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Nov. 02, 2012 03:18
You can go to your consulate in Guangzhou. Here it is their official website:
It takes eight weeks. You can contact them at 8331-1461 or 8331-0996
Related Questions:
A Chinese nation having a China passport, expiring on 20/3/2018,
Asked by Ng Cheng leng from Singapore
| Jul. 03, 2017 21:20
what size of picture for chines proc passport renewal?
Asked by Mr.peter from Philippines
| Jun. 01, 2009 04:37
Where can obtain a china renewal for a passport?
Asked by Richard Bullion from USA
| Oct. 29, 2011 03:23
How to travel via public transport in China when Passport is submitted for ...
Asked by Subha from China
| Mar. 07, 2018 03:44
Sir, I am from Cameroon studying in China, i wish to renew my my passport ...
Asked by chia from Cameroon
| Jan. 11, 2016 19:57
do I need an appointment for submitting a Chinese passport renewal
Asked by Ping chau from Canada
| May. 11, 2017 21:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)