Asked by Rao from Japan | Oct. 09, 2012 07:06
About:China Embassy in Japan

Hi, I am an Indian Passport Holder and currently working in japan. I have a resident register card

Hi, I am planning to visit shangai in december 2012 to meet my sister

I would like to ask couple of questions
a) When should i apply for chinese visa if travel is december 2012?
b) Will i be applying as Tourist Visa ?
c) I stay in Toyota City, Aichi, Can i apply in Nagoya?
d) WHat are the documents needed ?
e) how much time for processing
f) will a travel agent do this? do i also need to book tickets to process visa
g) do i need a re entry permit to japan (i have resident register card same as alien card)

Answers (1)
Answered by Mark | Oct. 10, 2012 01:58
1. You should apply for it one month in advance, namely, in November.
2. Yes, you are right.
3. Yes, you can do it there.
4. application form, your passport and the copy, one passport standard photo, invitation letter from a China travel service or hotel reservation & two-way air ticket, resident register card.
5. 4 working days
6. yes, there are appointed travel agent. If you have invitation lettfer from a China travel agency, then no need to book the tickets.
7. You may prepare it well.
Related Questions:
Travelling from Malaysia to Japan
Asked by Asha from Malaysia
| Nov. 29, 2017 03:17
I am having Indian passport? 30 hours stay in beijing ? want to go great w...
Asked by Nadeem khan from India
| Oct. 17, 2016 22:23
Can Indian citizen get Free stay permit in Shanghai for less then 24 hours...
Asked by Rahul Gupta from India
| Apr. 17, 2014 04:30
Regarding a Tourist Visa to China
Asked by Nabil from Japan
| Mar. 16, 2014 03:39
I am an Indian working in Japan,will travel to Xi'an for 2days & come back ...
Asked by shaily from India
| Aug. 24, 2017 02:15
Foreign national needs tourist visa
Asked by Ravi from India
| Jan. 10, 2016 01:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)