Asked by ace from hong kong | Oct. 05, 2012 23:14
About:China Embassy in Philippines

hi. i'm a dependant of my mother here in hong kong. and i'm married and have a son. is it possible

Is it possible to bring my family here to stay with me? If its not possible. Is there any way how they can stay here for long period of time?. Because two weeks visa is not enough. If its possible how to apply for that and may i know what are the requirements? And how much do i need to prepare for the fees? How long does it takes? Please inform me. Thank you. This is a big help for me. By the way i'm ace.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mike | Oct. 06, 2012 03:06
Hi, because you are a dependant of you mother in HK, you may not able to bring your family to HK. You'd better visit the HK immigration Department if they can give any suggestion. Best Wishes.
Related Questions:
Hi Im inviting her my husband for 3 months here in Hong Kong is that possib...
Asked by Mr.csren from Hong kong
| Aug. 07, 2009 02:54
im just wondering if the interview is finish will the immigration will rem...
Asked by kiy from Philippines
| Apr. 19, 2012 02:46
Is it ok to return back in hk after 0ne month with tourist visa again?
Asked by lyka from hk
| Mar. 31, 2012 04:54
Dependant visa
Asked by Jose
| Oct. 17, 2012 03:44
hi im working here in shanghai and i want my son to visit me. what visa he ...
Asked by ella from china
| Sep. 04, 2014 21:40
Born in 1971 and want to know my future
Asked by elizabeth atatado from philipines
| Aug. 29, 2014 04:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)