Asked by Charithra from Australia | Sep. 24, 2012 00:07
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

I am a Sri Lankan Passport holder living in Sydney, Australia on permanent resident visa.

I am invited to visit China on business visa for one week to participate in a training.

Since I do not hold an Australian Passport, I was asked to provide a ‘Visa Notification Letter’ form the Chinese government office.

The Chinese company which is inviting me has already applied for that letter and it seemed to take longer than expected.
The upcoming Chinese holidays are also delaying the letter.

My training is planned to be held 2nd week of October.
Could you please let me know whether there’s any possibility of getting the business visa from Sri Lanka without providing the notification letter (since I am a Sri Lankan passport holder)?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jean | Sep. 24, 2012 02:53
As I know, no matter where you apply for the China F visa, the invitation letter is necessary.
Related Questions:
Do I need to get transit visa? What form should I fill?
Asked by Shyama from Australia
| Oct. 29, 2012 03:29
Australian permanent resident on a Sri Lankan passport - 7 days tourist vis...
Asked by nads from Sri Lanka/ Australia PR
| Nov. 02, 2014 21:47
Hi I'm a Sri Lankan passport holder who is a Singaporean permanent resident...
Asked by Mr.Ismail from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 08, 2009 03:17
Will I need an entry visa to visit Beijing in China with short stay in Hong...
Asked by John
| Jul. 14, 2011 02:16
transit visa issue?
Asked by Sheehan from Japan
| Jul. 30, 2017 22:40
If I am flying into HongKong on Cathay Pacific, to transit to Sri Lanka, do...
Asked by Sam from Canada
| Mar. 27, 2014 03:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)