Asked by Ngawang Sangye from Bhutan | Sep. 21, 2012 04:47
About:China Visa Fees

visa fees and requirements.

i am from Bhutan and have been recently enrolled with the Wenzhou Medical college. Would like to know what are the documents needed along with the JW202 visa form that i have been issued by the college. i was told that i need a medical certificate and bank statement. Any other documents that are required for processing the visa.
Also my brother is going to drop me to college. which visa form is required for him and any other relevant documents he should carry.
I will be processing the visa from the Chinese Embassy in New Delhi, india. Please help me with the visa formalities. thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Kyle | Sep. 22, 2012 00:58
Hi, you need to provide the Admission Letter from the said college as well. Other documents needed are you passport, application form V2011A and V2011B, a passport photo. For your brother, he also need to provide passport, application form A and B with photo. The visa type for him is L, the round-trip ticket and hotel reservation may be required if visa officers deem them necessary.
Related Questions:
IM attending a ASEAN Conference for social workers from Sempter 9 to 15, i...
Asked by Bagian Aleyssa Abdulkarim from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2016 22:35
Please what are the requirements for Chinese visa and cost
Asked by Ruth from Nigeria
| Jul. 12, 2018 20:13
Iwant visa
Asked by Mr.arif from pakistan
| Sep. 02, 2009 21:32
It's possible to change student visa to M visa ?
Asked by Ari from Iraq
| Dec. 21, 2016 21:21
s visa. What are the requirements of s visa?
Asked by koriena from Philippines
| Mar. 01, 2018 21:05
Can I change to X1 visa on a stay visa
Asked by Emmanuel from Ghana
| Mar. 27, 2018 20:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)