Asked by James from England | Sep. 19, 2012 17:36
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Hong Kong Dependants Visa

I am British and I have just accepted a well paid Director position based in Hong Kong. My partner is a Thai passport holder and we have 14 month old daughter who holds a British passport. We have been together for more than 5 years and have several documents to prove this including previous joint rental agreements. Can I apply for a Dependants Visa for my child and partner? If it is not possible can I apply for a long Tourist Visa (180 days) for my partner and renew this as necessary? Thanks in advance for your advice.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Sep. 20, 2012 03:50
Hi, Thai passport holders are not required visa to HK for 30 days, here I suggest to enter HK first. Then, extend her stay when you are in HK.
Related Questions:
I am iranian, my family can apply Z visa as dependants same time I apply z...
Asked by amin from China
| May. 28, 2011 21:59
Hi, I am a Singaporean professional working in Hong Kong. My girlfriend is ...
Asked by Mr.Sun from Singapore
| Oct. 21, 2010 03:00
About getting papers of the citizens of Uzbekistan entering China notarized...
Asked by Marcus from China
| Mar. 22, 2012 23:21
Dear Sir, I would like to know if I will be working in China on Visa (Z...
Asked by Mrs.Sharon from Philippines
| Mar. 27, 2011 22:28
Elderly parents becoming dependant
Asked by Blunie from Canada
| Oct. 09, 2017 21:40
My friend just got her PHL Passport yesterday, can she travel to HK this in...
Asked by ALLY from Philippines
| Feb. 03, 2016 21:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)