Asked by Jay from Namibia | Sep. 06, 2012 12:01
About:Universities Enrolling Foreign Students

JAY (Namibia/South Africa) wants to apply for a university in China.

I am a NAMIBIAN national studying towards a National/Graduate Degree in Analytical Chemistry at a university of technology in South Africa. After completion next year, I would like to do my fourth year/ persue a Bachelors of Technology in Chemistry at any University of Technology in China. Which would be the best recommendation and what are the application procedures??

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob | Sep. 08, 2012 20:28
Hi, Jay.
Firstly, welcome to China for study. As for your major, Tsinghua University, Fudan University and Huazhong University of Science and Technology are suggested.
About the apecific procedures, you can search the respective official website of each university, according to the information in this website:
Related Questions:
Can I apply for a student X type in Shanghai itself, or do i have to do it ...
Asked by Chantal from South Africa
| Apr. 06, 2017 20:45
I am a south african living in Nanchang, Jiangxi province for 5 years. my d...
Asked by Crish Naidu from South African in China
| Mar. 26, 2012 21:52
Hi.... after greeting, I am somalian student who wants to apply beihua uni...
Asked by Mr.abdullahi abdulrashiid from Uganda
| Apr. 20, 2010 02:47
Apply SA visa for not resident NZ citizen
Asked by clive chin from New Zealand
| Sep. 21, 2017 04:49
My boss wants me to accompany her to China in October. We will be flying t...
Asked by Ms.A Benzien from South Africa
| Oct. 04, 2010 21:03
Chinese Business Visa (F) with Mulitple Entry for a year
Asked by Mayank from Srinet
| Dec. 30, 2012 02:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)