Asked by Kerry Dandie from Scotland, UK | Sep. 04, 2012 00:12
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Chinese Visa in South Korea with UK passport

I am currently a UK passport holder living in South Korea. My ARC is valid until February 25th 2013 and I wanted to go to Beijing at the end of September 2012 so my ARC has only just less than 6 months validity. Is there no way I'm able to get a Chinese visa?

And what happens when I leave Korea for good and want to travel to China? I am unable to get a visa then too? Can you explain to me why this is the case? I'm able to get a Chinese visa with no problems in the UK so I dont understand what the problem is here.


Kerry Dandie

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty | Sep. 04, 2012 02:54
Hi Kerry, this requirement is released according to the mutual agreement between China and South Korea. Applicants in China are required the same when applying for a visa to South Korean. You can have a try to apply through a travel agency. As I know, it is possible to get a visa from Busan Consulate with ARC valid for less than 6 months.
Related Questions:
Applying for Chinese business visa M or F
Asked by Joe from United Kingdom
| Dec. 12, 2016 03:22
I have a UK passport and am living in China with my chinese wife. I have be...
Asked by Mr.Guest from China
| May. 07, 2009 05:08
Going on a cruise on 11/4/2017fly to singapore stay 2 nights cruise for 12 ...
Asked by Irene mayers from Manchester
| Jan. 09, 2017 19:31
South African application requirements in South Korea
| Aug. 24, 2014 04:29
Tourist Visa requirements from South Korea (British Citizen)
Asked by Victoria from South Korea/ UK
| Mar. 09, 2013 21:19
Is Visa required for a one night stay in Shanghai?
Asked by Ian Di Sotto from United Kingdom UK
| Jul. 10, 2018 19:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)