Asked by fadel al chaban from Syria | Sep. 03, 2012 00:24
About:Chinese Embassy in Syria

Z visa for my family

hello , dear sir/ madam . i am i live in china , i want invite my wife and daughter and my son . what i have to provide . my wife and daughter they been in china before , and my son born in china he has visa only for exit from china, as i know it need ,Statement A family but i can not got it becuase my Place of Registration aleppo. ( the / Z / invitation letter i already sent it to syria )

waiting for your answer

best regards

fadel al chaban

Answers (1)
Answered by Emma | Sep. 03, 2012 02:40
You can apply for a China dependent work visa for your wife, daughter and son to let them enter and stay in China with you. You have to provide your Chinese work permit for them to apply for the visa. Invitation letter from the administration of your employer in China may be qlso necesary. You'd better ask your wife in Syria to go to the China embassy located at 83, Rue Ata Ayoubi, Damascus, Syria to make an enquiry first.
Related Questions:
A Spouse looking to Work in China
Asked by Grandison from America
| Apr. 17, 2013 01:55
I am Iranian for working in China, is it necessary to enter in China with z...
Asked by ASGHAR from China
| May. 28, 2011 01:15
hi' i want to get z visa for xian for one year, can i take my family on tha...
Asked by imran from Pakistan
| Aug. 17, 2014 02:13
i want to ask that my husband got z visa n want to apply for me n my daught...
Asked by Mrs.junaid from pakistan
| Jun. 19, 2010 20:35
Family accompany
Asked by Theodora from Ghana
| Jan. 19, 2015 20:22
My wife has a work Z type, while I have M ,can I convert it to Family visa ...
Asked by Shakeel from Pakistan
| Jun. 03, 2016 03:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)