Asked by Dania from Canada | Sep. 02, 2012 01:41
About:Chinese Embassy in Nepal

Canadian in Nepal going to China

I am a Canadian currently visiting Nepal for the month. I will be heading to China around October 1, 2012 and I need to obtain a single entry tourist visa for China while in Kathmandu. What are the exact documents I need to have with me so that I can properly prepare before going to the embassy?
Also, I noticed that there is both an embassy and consulate in Kathmandu - which address or office do I need to visit in order to apply for my tourist visa? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Hank | Sep. 02, 2012 04:48
I don't think you can get a China visa from the China embassy in Kathmandu as a visitor in Nepal. No consulate of China in Kathmandu actually. I think you may change to apply for it in Hk.
Related Questions:
Can a Canadian Citizen apply for a Chinese visa in Nepal?
Asked by Ms.Rambarran from Nepal
| Mar. 20, 2011 21:20
Do we need to apply for a visa in advance if traveling by land through the ...
Asked by Christy from Canada
| Oct. 07, 2013 02:40
I want to go in tibet to meet my friends i am nepali citizen so how do i ap...
Asked by dondup from nepal
| Jul. 12, 2014 01:49
My husband is working at a university in china.
Asked by Evelyn from Canada
| Nov. 20, 2012 19:09
Use of layover time at Guangzhou airport.
Asked by Biman Paudel from Canada
| Sep. 07, 2017 22:17
my transit time is more than 24hours. can I get transit visa on airport?
Asked by prakash ghimire from Nepal
| May. 14, 2015 01:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)