Asked by rob nixon from United Kingdom | Sep. 01, 2012 09:47
About:China Embassy in U.K.

total confusion living in china

my situation is i intend to travel to china to marry my chinese fiancee, and stay in china with her, do i need return air ticket, visitor visa to get residence permit, i have found it completely complexing and chronological list of what i would need to do for this too happen

Answers (1)
Answered by George | Sep. 01, 2012 22:22
You may just able to apply for a China tourist visa, and the return air ticket seems necessary. You can't get resident permit with your China visa. Even after your marriage with the Chinese, you will not be able to get the China residence oermit until you live in Chian for a continous five years. I advise you go to the local Chinese embassy or consulate where you will apply for the China visa to make a detailed enquiry about this to make everything clear and go smoothly.
Related Questions:
talk about confusion between two departments ??
Asked by Mr.Morrison from Australia
| Jul. 06, 2009 22:00
US woman working in China on Z type marrying Chinese man (we will permanent...
Asked by Kathryn from USA
| Mar. 19, 2015 01:11
Price for delivery fee to my hotel via express letter
Asked by Peter from Sweden
| Jan. 02, 2014 02:53
i need to enter 10 network and electricity cables to China.Is there anythin...
Asked by Nissim from Israel
| Sep. 19, 2016 21:09
Visa L or F for conference?
Asked by Jean-Paul Seigneur from Vietnam
| Aug. 09, 2018 20:08
Can you give me a quote in Chinese Yuan on the cost to take us around Tian...
Asked by sherri woodcock from China
| Mar. 06, 2013 01:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)