Asked by Veronica from Uganda | Aug. 31, 2012 08:52
About:China Visa

Tourist visa or dependant visa from Ho Chi Minh City

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student in Shanghai, China with a valid resident visa which expires in July 2014. I live with my son who is 7years old and goes to school in Shanghai. Nobody informed us that if you are on a student visa, your child can only extend the visa two times until this time when my son's visa was extended for only one month until 22nd September, 2012. We hope to come to Ho Chi Minh City to apply for a new visa for my son. I would like to know if you will be open between 21st September to 30th September and also to know how many days will it take for us to have a visa for my son and how much money do you charge for his visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jean | Sep. 01, 2012 01:22
Do you mean to apply for a new student visa for your son in Hu Chi Minh City? Is he entered China with an L visa?
Related Questions:
Canadian living in Vietnam and I am going to Shanghai for under 144 hours t...
Asked by Nicole from Canada
| Sep. 20, 2017 22:40
can I fly from Ho Chi Minh City to Shanghai. stay for the 144 hrs and retur...
Asked by Gerald from Aust
| Jun. 21, 2018 08:43
at which point I would like to get a Z work visa to China?
Asked by Steve from USA
| Dec. 30, 2012 21:41
Is there a train from Beijing, China to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam?
Asked by Mr.Jay from USA
| Jul. 21, 2009 08:50
vietnamese requires HK visa
Asked by kieu from Vietnam
| Sep. 08, 2015 04:20
Cruise port excursion entry Visa
Asked by TSU TSAI from America
| Jun. 06, 2016 20:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)