Asked by Rebecca from United Kingdom | Aug. 29, 2012 08:11
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Do I need to apply in person at the UK embassy for a work visa?

Do I need to apply in person at the UK embassy for a work visa or can I send my documents and passport by post? How long does it usually take and do you also need a completed medical assessment? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Aug. 30, 2012 02:37
If you reside within consular district of Chinese embassy in London, you need to submit your visa application to CVASC at 12 Old Jewry, London, EC2R 8DP. You can either go to the centre in person or apply by post. Make an online appointment first at their official website. Regular processing takes 4 working days, and physical examination record is record if you will work in China for more than 6 months.
Related Questions:
I am british but live in france. I do not have a residents visa or certific...
Asked by Mr.Alan from france
| Jul. 28, 2010 22:41
do i need to apply in person for visa at embassy in kiev for short stay tou...
Asked by dryga from ukraine
| May. 04, 2012 03:02
Good morning, I work for a UK company and we are arranging a business trip...
Asked by Ms.Jo from United Kingdom
| Oct. 05, 2009 22:11
As a South African citizen, do I need to apply in person for the travel Vis...
Asked by Andrew from South Africa
| Apr. 01, 2015 20:24
Hi, I am a chinese citizen who works in uk, I am holding a british work per...
Asked by Mr.mike from uk
| Sep. 29, 2009 21:22
If a person holding a philippines passport want to go to China to work. May...
Asked by Ms.Karen from S'pore
| Oct. 26, 2009 03:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)