Asked by ashish from China | Aug. 23, 2012 02:56
About:China Work Visa

work license and residence permit issue place different and working place different.

Hi, im ashish from india im a yoga teacher, I have some question about work license and residence permit issue place diffrent and working place different.

1- My Z visa issue Wuhan(Hubei province) a company I got it work license and residence permit in wuhan, that company have a branch in Guangzhou they transfered me Guangzhou , Guangzhou this branch make my local residence permit, currently im working in Guangzhou . this way work are legal or illegal?

2- Can I do part time work in Guangzhou as a yoga teacher other clubs ?

3- Me and this branch relationship not good I want quite this job, my z visa expired date January if company not reject my z visa so during time can I search new job give interview in Guangzhou and do part time work in Guangzhou I have also original my local residence permit Guangzhou.

please give me answer soon as possible

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Aug. 23, 2012 04:11
1. It is ok for you to work in Guangzhou if you get local residence permit. Don't worry.
2. You can if you have time. You can work visa, of course you can. lol
3. If you quit this job, that means you may change employer. You should go through procedure at local PSB to renew your residence permit. Release letter stamped by your present company is required. Anyway, if your current scholl will not cancel your visa and residence permit, you can work part time job in Guangzhou, but this is not legal according to visa regulation.
Related Questions:
Expried Existing Z visa holder wants to get work permit from new company
| Sep. 22, 2014 02:48
I was born 06 Feb 1966 at 1:10 a.m. and he was born 02 April 1965. Is he th...
Asked by Snow drop from United Kingdom
| Aug. 25, 2016 21:19
Do I need to re-apply for the resident permit in Shenzhen? If required, wh...
Asked by Pat Cooper from Hong Kong
| Dec. 17, 2013 20:56
Is city in the mountain a real place or the work of an artist?
Asked by Ms.Joyce Casebolt from USofA
| Feb. 14, 2011 19:04
I am married to a Chinese national
Asked by stephane from France
| Mar. 16, 2018 00:53
Where should I go in Seoul to get a 10-year visa to China?
Asked by Joshua from USA
| Feb. 10, 2015 02:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)