Asked by Zachsther from china/ Ghana | Aug. 01, 2012 00:12
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Inquires regarding my wife to join me in china

I am African- American currently working as a teacher in china. I have resident permit and all documentation valid. I want my wife to join me from Ghana and i wanna know the procedures and the particulars she might need before she can live with me here in china. What particulars would it be important for her to join me successfully.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Aug. 01, 2012 02:41
Your wife is eligible to apply for a dependent visa to China. The visa type should be Z accompanying your visa in China. To get this, you need to send her an invitation letter, copies of your passport information page, your China work visa/work permit, and the residence permit. The invitation letter should better be the official one from related department.
Related Questions:
can my wife join me and work through my visa?
Asked by james from USA
| Feb. 14, 2015 20:18
My mom wants to travel to china as a tourist. Ive seen all the inquires abo...
Asked by Mr.wass from Tunisia
| Oct. 18, 2010 03:32
I have just received an invitation from my employer to visit the company's ...
Asked by Seth wiafe from Ghana
| Jan. 25, 2016 21:05
Do Chinese embassy process reunion visa ?
Asked by Kelvin from Nigeria
| Aug. 01, 2018 19:17
Hello, I'm Marc and I live in Guangdong China. My Japanese girlfriend (my f...
Asked by Mr.Taylor from China
| May. 13, 2009 05:18
I have completed MS Telecom & Networking from peshawar pakistan, Now i am ...
Asked by Mr.Noor Gul from Pakistan
| Oct. 21, 2009 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)