Asked by Maya from Syria | Jul. 22, 2012 05:58
About:China Embassy in Syria

I want to visit china with my husband for tourisim . what fo i need to apply to this kind of visa ?

good day .. i am a Syrian citizen and would like to visit china with my husband ..
what is the kind of the visa that i have to apply for ? and how long is it ?? and how can they give me the longest one ?
what papers do i need ? and the size of the picture please ??
i have another question :
i heard that i need a bank statement as a guarantee that i am coming back to my country, but is it ok if i present a letter from my university here in Syria that i am still a student , one more year left for graduation ??
kindly advice
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Steven | Jul. 22, 2012 21:42
You should apply for a China tourist L. The process usually takes 4 working days from the day you submit the required documents. If you want to be granted with a long time, you must provide valid proof of necessary long duration in China such as the return air ticket and financial status of enough funds to cover your stay in China.

Generally, you need to provide your valid passport, fulfilled China visa application form stuck with a photo which should be recent, front view, in 48mm x33mm size without head covering, two-way air ticket, hotel booking and financal proof.

You can ask your university to provide a covering letter for you, but the bank statement will be still required, since the visa officers have to make sure that you have enough money for your duration in China.
Related Questions:
hi my name is tahir i want to visit chaina,as tourist,i dont have invitatio...
Asked by Mr.tahir from pakistan
| Apr. 24, 2009 03:04
wan to visit kunming
Asked by Ajit Pal Singh from india
| Dec. 08, 2013 20:21
I want to apply for a tourist L Visa
Asked by Safwan almaroof from Iraq
| Mar. 31, 2016 20:36
requirements for applying Chinese Visa to visit my husband there?
Asked by emilia from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2011 23:15
Hi I am an Iraqi citizen , I would like to visit Macau for one week for...
Asked by Mr.Ali from Iraq
| Dec. 06, 2010 19:43
I am single One, How I Can go to China For tourisim Purposes to see Like G...
| Jan. 11, 2015 01:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)