Asked by Leigh-Anne from South Africa | Jul. 16, 2012 16:08
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Boyfriend working in China, what visa as the girlfriend would i apply for?

My boyfriend will be working in China Shenyang for 2 years, he wants me to come with him. Can i apply for a visa if i am not going to work? I will most probably find part time work after a while, but just wanted to find out the requirments for me to go with him.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jul. 16, 2012 23:13
Because you are not married yet, you can only eligible to apply for a tourist visa. With this visa, you can stay in China for at most 3 months (one month on your visa, two more got from the extensions within China). Multiple entry tourist visa can be better but it is dofficult to get. If you can find a work in China, a work visa is better if you want to stay with your boyfriend in China.
Related Questions:
Hello, Im working and living in china, and now my girlfriend is back to the...
Asked by Mr.Herman from China
| Apr. 26, 2010 03:45
fiancee visa
Asked by terry from United Kingdom
| Apr. 29, 2012 03:32
Girlfriend of work permit holder in China
Asked by Leon from South Africa
| Sep. 23, 2015 00:50
i am a canadian man and would like to marry my filipina girlfriend in china...
Asked by curtis from canada
| Feb. 18, 2014 03:31
S1 or L Visa
Asked by Chris from United kingdom
| May. 04, 2018 04:25
Can Cambodian people apply for Hongkong Visa (for sightseeing) also in Bang...
Asked by Willi from China
| Aug. 16, 2011 22:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)