Asked by Ines Quintela from Canada | Jul. 12, 2012 12:58
About:China Consulate in Toronto

Tourist Visa for travel to China for 1 or 2 days.

I was a Filipino ang a holder of Permanent Resident in Canada, I want to travel to Macau for 6 days just to visit my friend, during my stay in Macau I want to travel to China for 1 or 2 days. Do I still need a Tourist Visa to enter, Can I get a visa alone, not in a group.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jul. 13, 2012 03:01
Yes, you need to apply for a China visa in advance. You can submit your visa individually to Chinese embassy or consualte or CVASC in Canada according to the place where you live. If your location is under consular jurisdiction of Chinese consulate in Toronto, you need to hand in your application to CVASV at Suite 1501, University Center, 393 University Avenue.
Related Questions:
Child of 12 visa, what documents required please? 30 days to visit family i...
Asked by Ning from Australia
| May. 03, 2018 05:02
Is visa required for two visits to China for Singaporean?
Asked by Tan Yian Hua from Singaporewa
| Aug. 14, 2017 03:44
Visa for a combined business / tourist trip to China
Asked by Weston from United States
| Apr. 15, 2014 01:42
I want to visit hongkong and stay there for 12 days. Do i still need a tour...
Asked by Ms.Belle from Philippines
| Jan. 31, 2011 00:44
How much is the Visa L in Shanghai China?
Asked by Eloisa from Philippines
| Sep. 28, 2014 21:13
Cruising Hong Kong to Shanghai
Asked by Elaine from UK
| Feb. 11, 2018 00:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)