Asked by john | Jul. 11, 2012 22:28
About:China Student Visa

How to extend my visa?

Hi I just graduated and my visa will expire at the end if July. I am here with a government scholarship program, I got a second scholarship from my government and will be continuing my studies in September . For now I am not sure which university has accepted my application and my current university won't extend my visa because I already graduated . I am planning to stay in Beijing during the month august(don't have a visa for August ) will receive a student visa the moment I get the results of my scholarship.

Can u advise me what I can do in this case ? Can I get a one month visa in Beijing ? I am really concerned about this , the results of the university where I will study in the future for a degree program will be in at the end of July or the first week of August . I am concerned that the result might come in late and my visa will already be expired

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jul. 12, 2012 04:38
You can try to convert your X visa into a L visa at local PSB (it is actually a visa extension). This allows 30 days stay in China. Using a visa agency if necessary.
Related Questions:
extension of visa
Mr.CAMLINKCAMORAL from Philippines
| May. 11, 2011 01:54
How many times I can extend my L visa without leaving China?
| Apr. 29, 2015 02:06
can I extend my visa on arrival in Macau? And how long? thank u
Asked by Jack from Malaysya
| Nov. 14, 2015 00:43
I want to extend my F visa. It expires on September 14th. How much will it ...
Asked by Mr.John from Australia
| Jul. 06, 2009 03:32
extending tourist visa
Asked by marlon from Philippines
| Mar. 23, 2012 02:59
S2 type extension issue
Asked by John from Singapore
| Aug. 27, 2017 20:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)