Asked by Haley from Canada | Jul. 10, 2012 12:14
About:China Embassy in Canada

what type of visa we need?

Hi im a filipina married to canadian im here now in canada, me and my husband have plan to vacation in the philippines then were going to stop over in china for 5 days before we go in phils,my question is do i need to apply a visa for that and if yes what type of visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Roshan from Sri Lanka | Jul. 10, 2012 20:39
Well you also have the Canadian passport even if its the Philippians passport you must apply with him for tourist L visa in advance because you stay there only for 5 days . Normally its 30 days visa so the reason why you want to stop over in China for 5 days is important write a letter .
Related Questions:
we are boarding a cruise ship in hong kong and then travelling to beiging f...
Asked by nola from Australia
| Oct. 14, 2012 03:23
flying from San Diego to Vancouver to Shanghai landing 1 day early for a 8 ...
Asked by George from United States
| Jan. 26, 2018 01:25
I need to get medical treatment in Bejing with my sister at Wu Stem Cell me...
Asked by louise lewandowski from USA
| May. 08, 2014 03:20
Hello. We have a 12 hour layover from Los Angeles to Katmandu in GZ.
Asked by A rashkow from Usa
| Jun. 23, 2016 21:17
Visa transit for China
Asked by Jenny from Australia
| Mar. 01, 2013 02:27
We are US citizens. We are taking a tour with Travel China Guide in July 2...
Asked by Mrs.Yamaha from USA
| Mar. 05, 2009 01:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)