Asked by Anna | Jul. 05, 2012 08:35
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Necessary travel visa for Hong Kong?

I am booking travel for a professor to Hong Kong, and I was wondering what type of visa he would need. He is going to be in Hong Kong for 11 days for a lecture and research. Does he need a visa for a trip this short? I know that residents of the USA, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand don't need a visa if they visit for less than 90 days in Hong Kong. But since he is there for lecture/research, does he need a business visa (F visa)? Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jul. 06, 2012 04:29
No visa is required to HK as well even for business purpose, if you checked that they do not need visa to HK for a visit.
Related Questions:
Is a Visa necessary for travel from US to Guangzhou and to Hong Kong? only ...
Asked by Loretta Soffe from United States
| Oct. 31, 2015 02:40
How to go Macau from HK, is Passport necessary?
Asked by Carrine
| Jul. 25, 2011 01:04
My sister and I will be in Hong Kong less than 24 hours. Is it necessary to...
Asked by Merrily from USA
| Dec. 29, 2017 03:21
Hi, How long does it take to process visa for hong kong and macao, from bei...
Asked by Ms.Ayreen from Bangladesh
| Dec. 20, 2010 20:06
Hi. I want to go to Hong Kong soon. I am a philippines passport. Somebody...
Asked by Ms.Phil from Philippines
| Nov. 20, 2009 20:04
I am an argentine citizen and plan to travel to Hong Kong, for a tree days ...
Asked by Mr.Daniel Miro from Argentina
| Jul. 21, 2009 21:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)