Asked by KIRAT from India | Jul. 03, 2012 20:56
About:Chinese Embassy in India

How do I get a transit visa for myself and my wife?

Hi.I have a transit flight through Bejing and have a halt of 23:55 mins.How do I get a transit visa for myself and my wife.Do I need to apply for it from India or can I do it at the Airport?What documents are required?Also,is there a reliable tour operator who can book a sightseeing tour for us?Thanks!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Kyle | Jul. 03, 2012 21:37
You need to apply for a Transit visa in advance in India. Documents needed are your passports, application form for China visa application, passport-zised photo and your air tickets. For one day tour in Beijing, you can either book online in advance like this website, or find a travel agency in the airport.
Related Questions:
My wife and I are traveling to Shanghi on UA86 arriving March 19th at 2:05 ...
Asked by Joseph Baratta from USA
| Feb. 07, 2014 02:08
I am arriving by cruise ship in Shanghai on 27th March and flying out on th...
Asked by Suanne Hledik from Australia
| Feb. 23, 2018 01:49
How can I get a Hong Kong visa for my Pakistani wife?
Asked by Misbah from Australia
| Sep. 27, 2011 01:52
Im from nepal and working in macao SAR China and I have about 10 hrs transi...
Asked by Ganesh Gurung from Nepal
| Aug. 16, 2018 19:14
I am canadian and im flying from Canada to Beijing then to Tokyo, How do i ...
Asked by Michael from Canada
| May. 10, 2018 14:44
Travel from toronto to thailand with plane change in Guangzhou.
Asked by Jeff Parker from Canada
| May. 28, 2018 20:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)