Asked by amna | Jul. 01, 2012 23:11
About:Embassy & Consulates of Pakistan in China

lost passport along with visa and now having trouble

my pasport was stolen in dongguan near guangzhou,i went to police and made a police report about the lost passport,now i made my new passport from guangzhou but my university isnt heping me for visa,i had F visa because i came here for graduation,my grduation is done and now i want to go back home asap but i dont have any visa on my passport and no one is helping me either.i am a girl.can u please guide me what to do?here my university said just go to airport directly and show them your police report they will let u go but i doubt it,moreover my visa was expiring today.please guide me

Answers (1)
Answered by Steven | Jul. 02, 2012 03:59
Yes, you can just do as what your university advised. Please don't worry.
Related Questions:
Rooster woman with pig man. Is this relationship going to last?
| Jun. 05, 2014 04:07
Hi there, I’m a Salvadorian passport holder. can I apply for 72 hours visa...
Asked by Bladimir Bernal from USA
| Aug. 28, 2015 21:24
I’m a earth sheep 9.27.79 recently dating a water pig who is much younger 3...
Asked by Sara from United Kingdom
| Aug. 12, 2018 23:58
can any one tell me were this parcel is RB318739183CN as i can not locate
Asked by james from uk
| Oct. 09, 2013 04:40
Do all Chinese embassies in the U.S. process S1 visas? We're having trouble...
Asked by Joyful from USA
| Sep. 12, 2014 00:59
Will my baby( a dragon) and I get along? I'm a male rabbit.
Asked by Roger from USA
| Sep. 07, 2012 01:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)