Asked by zac from Ghana | Jun. 27, 2012 22:13
About:China Visa

What do i need to do before i can leave china and come here again with my valid resident permit

I am having valid resident permit in china and i want to know if i want to go back to my country of birth, do i need to go and apply for visa before i can leave and if i want to come to china again , do i need to go and apply for Chinese visa before i can come back here again. But i am having valid resident permit. Do i need just to take my passport and book my plane ticket and leave just with my resident permit issued.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Jun. 28, 2012 01:56
Hi Zac, you can leave and enter China again with your passport and valid residence permit. The residence permit works as a multiple entry China visa, you can exit and enter China freely with it during its validity.
Related Questions:
How to leave china and come here again with one entry Z-visa turned to va...
Asked by Zacsther from Ghana
| Jun. 27, 2012 03:21
I am a student studying at Guangzhou. I came back at 1st June for my holida...
Asked by Mr.Md. Nayeem Hossain from Bangladesh
| Jun. 20, 2010 03:48
Can I apply a visa here? I'm us permanent resident .
Asked by Hooi hwa ong from USA
| Aug. 09, 2018 19:29
Resident Permit
Asked by Jose from Canada
| Jan. 02, 2012 01:40
Thank you for your reply Mr. Osman. I mean can i get visa on arrival?
Asked by Ms.Mina from Philippines
| Jun. 19, 2010 22:56
Inquires regarding my wife to join me in china
Asked by Zachsther from china/ Ghana
| Aug. 01, 2012 02:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)