Asked by Zacsther from Ghana | Jun. 26, 2012 23:10
About:China Visa

How to leave china and come here again with one entry Z-visa turned to valid resident permit

I have been issued Z-visa with the entries column written......01. I used this visa to travel from Ghana to china to teach. I have gone for the resident permit and is valid till may,2013. I just want to know that with this period of months ,can i leave China and go back to Ghana and come here (china)again with this valid resident permit. Because i on the Z-visa issued, i have seen that they have used pen to cancel the entry ..01 and i don't want to go and apply another visa in Ghana again before i can come here to continue my work.
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jun. 27, 2012 03:21
The residence permit you got is just like a multiple entry China visa, you can use it to exit and enter China as many times as you like till may,2013.
Related Questions:
we are holding a tourist visa valid by 60 days.and planning to be back agai...
Asked by kayphi from philippines
| Apr. 15, 2012 02:06
What do i need to do before i can leave china and come here again with my ...
Asked by zac from Ghana
| Jun. 28, 2012 01:56
Resident Permit
Asked by Jose from Canada
| Jan. 02, 2012 01:40
Denied Resident Permit Application
Asked by Einalim from Philippines
| Apr. 07, 2016 21:03
Can I transfer a Chinese multiple entry visa to my new passport?
Asked by Crawford
| Sep. 24, 2013 03:34
Zimbabwean ETD visa to China
Asked by Mahira Ali from Pakistan
| Jul. 22, 2015 02:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)